Sunday 20 October 2013

What could turn a bright girl blue?

Dear Lovelies,

I am banned from wearing heels for the next 5 weeks!
Last weekend I fractured my left big toe and unfortunately a fracture is just as bad as a broken toe in terms of healing process.
No heels for 6 weeks in total but I already survived the first week so I'm counting the days!

I went shopping for flat shoes yesterday and apart from a pair of cheap Ruby shoes I didn't find anything.
Obviously you'll see a few outfit posts with flats the next few weeks, which makes me quite sad, hence the titel 'what could turn a bright girl blue' - although I realise there's worse things - but not being able to wear heels is a good enough reason for me!

Who agrees??




 






With Love,

Coffeebeanlilly

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I highly value constructive criticism, but am happy about any kind of feedback. I reserve the right to delete comments that are insulting, have racist or sexist connotation and anything alike.