Saturday 12 October 2013

Flower Hairband

Dear Lovelies,

I know what you're thinking! Hippie! That's probably the first word that popped into your mind :-)
Not that this would be a bad thing if I was, but no, I'm not from the flower generation and I'm not a Hippie, but I'm in love with wearing my flower headband.

Originally I wanted to upload a DIY gallery of how to make one, but I decided I'm far too impatient to make one myself and also didn't want to fumble with glue etc.

Anyways. At one of our local markets (Glebe) is a stall owner and she sells beautiful handmade headbands. Flowers in different sizes and shapes - paradise! And to be honest - I probably couldn't have crafted it so nicely myself.

I think it's a nice piece to have for a music festival or a sunny day at the beach, but have a look at the pics and let me know what you think!









With Love,

Coffeebeanlilly


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I highly value constructive criticism, but am happy about any kind of feedback. I reserve the right to delete comments that are insulting, have racist or sexist connotation and anything alike.