Sunday 15 September 2013

Lemon meringue pants and denim polka dots

Dear Lovelies,

I thought twice about buying this denim shirt as this trend reminds me of my childhood when denim-everything was super modern and my parents loved to dress me up from head to toe in denim.

Although this is at least 20 years ago it seems like I have a denim trauma :-) I bought the shirt anyway beacause of its cute white polka dots and the snug fit. So I came up with an outfit that breaks the denim look up and makes the outfit appear 'fresh' and the opposite of outdated.

Pants: Zara | Shirt: Target | Shoes: 5th Avenue | Necklace: Zara
Gotta love lemon yellow!
Spring is here!


Show me your favourite denim outfit by posting a link in the comment section below!
With Love,

Coffeebeanlilly

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I highly value constructive criticism, but am happy about any kind of feedback. I reserve the right to delete comments that are insulting, have racist or sexist connotation and anything alike.