Sunday 22 September 2013

Bikini Trend 2013 - Mix & Match

Dear Lovelies,

Have you noticed how many bloggers have a shaggy rug/flokati that they put their outfits on to? It's become a huge trend and everyone seems to have the same sheepskin rug :-)

So I decided to show you my two favourite bikinis on my rug in the lounge room and I have to admit it looks cool.

But back to the bikinis: I've mixed and matched and recommend that everyone should try it! Mix your pattern bikini bottoms with a plain bikini top or vice versa and create completely new looks!

I'm in love with this beautiful Emerald green colour and the crisp white of the left bikini and I love geometrical patterns at the moment combined with plain fringe bikini tops on the right.


Left: South Beach via Asos *here*
Right: Top - Lookbookstore *here*; Bottom: New Yorker






What's your favourte bikini pattern or colour at the moment?

With Love,

Coffeebeanlilly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I highly value constructive criticism, but am happy about any kind of feedback. I reserve the right to delete comments that are insulting, have racist or sexist connotation and anything alike.