Monday 1 April 2013

Taste of Autumn in Sydney

Dear Lovelies,

While Spring is knocking on the door in the northern hemisphere, here on the southern part of the globe Autumn is slowly but surely taking over.
Since the temperature has dropped to 25 degrees and I have my first little 'bug' that makes my throat feel like a cheese grater, I decided to wear a hat and a scarf today. Nice and toasty, just how I like it. I'm going to snuggle up on the couch now with a cup of lemon tea and let you enjoy the following pictures.
 
Under The Bridge
Paperbag Shorts - H&M



With Love,


Coffeebeanlilly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I highly value constructive criticism, but am happy about any kind of feedback. I reserve the right to delete comments that are insulting, have racist or sexist connotation and anything alike.