Thursday 9 August 2012

Pimp My IPhone 4 Case pt. 3 (DIY Hello Kitty)

Hello lovelies,

not only have I decided to write my blog posts in English from now on (all you smart German ladies will understand anyway, I'm sure), but I've also got a new DIY IPhone case for you.

This time I made it for my beloved little sister. She's crazy about Hello Kitty at the moment. Long story short, you need:

♥ a case
♥ tweezers
♥ appropriate glue
♥ half pearls and rhine stones
♥ other Hello Kitty stuff (there's plenty on Etsy, which I introduced *here*)



DIY Hello Kitty stuff
Finished Hello Kitty Case







With Love,

Coffeebeanlilly




3 comments:

  1. Ich finde deinen Blog wirklich schön, gerade deine DIY-Sachen. :) Hätte ich ein I-Phone würde ich ein Case dafür von dir kaufen!

    http://champagnerandcashmere.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Isabelle,
      velen Dank für deinen lieben Kommentar! Ich hab noch gar nicht über's verkaufen nachgedacht, aber gut das du's erwähnst ;-) Solange wie es für dein Handy Hartplastikhüllen gibt, kannst du auch die gestalten wie du magst, trau dich! :)

      Delete
  2. woa, danke für deinen link :-* das sieht ja total klasse aus!!! *_*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I highly value constructive criticism, but am happy about any kind of feedback. I reserve the right to delete comments that are insulting, have racist or sexist connotation and anything alike.