Thursday 28 December 2017

Boxing Day Sale Haul

Dear Lovelies,

For those of you who don't reside in Australia: Boxing Day is quite a shopping phenomenon. 
For those of you who live here: you either love it and get up really early or you hate it and stay as far away from shops that days as you can.

I thought I'd have to experience it at least once and although I'm not quite sure yet which group of the above I belong to, I still wanted to show you the pieces I got that day.

Admittedly, some of them were not reduced and I could've bought them any other day, but it's all one experience, right?

Do you normally go overboard on Boxing Day or do you think it's an overrated sales event?

With love,

Coffeebeanlilly



Cropped Top - $54.99
via H&M


Graphic Print Shirt - $54.99
via H&M


Bianca Spender - Midnight Check Looking Glass Top - reduced to $183 (from $465)
via David Jones


Bianca Spender - Midnight Check Artemis Skirt - reduced to $248 (from $495)
via David Jones


White Story - High Waisted Pants - reduced to $339.50 (from $485) 
via David Jones


Culottes - reduced to $45.95 (from $69.95)
via Zara


Striped Pants - $89.95
via Zara


Graphic Print Skirt - reduced to $45.95 (from $69.95)
via Zara


Striped Shirt - $59.95
via Zara



Polka Dot Shirt - reduced to $39.95 (from $49.95)
via Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I highly value constructive criticism, but am happy about any kind of feedback. I reserve the right to delete comments that are insulting, have racist or sexist connotation and anything alike.