Sunday 14 May 2017

The shoes you didn't think would work with culottes!

Dear Lovelies,

We're currently transitioning from summer to winter and Sydney tends to get quite chilly at night, but balmy during the day.

It's not too cold yet to wear culottes, but chilly enough that you want to wear closed shoes.
Culottes are quite amazing - they are super comfortable, yet look sophisticated. However, I always feel like they need to be worn with high heels in order not to make my legs appear to be super stubby.

When I was asked how I would wear a certain pair of brogues that I bought the other day, it made me think 'do they work with culottes?'. And the answer is: surprisingly yes!

So here it is: my interpretation of what I feel like works with feminine culottes: tomboy-brogues!

I'm not telling you anything new when I say try to keep it streamlined on top as you've already got a lot of volume going on at the bottom, but apart from that have fun with colours and textures!

All items shown below are currently available from:

Culottes: Piper
Shoes - Zazou
Blouse - Zara
Bag - Louis Vuitton







With love,

Coffeebeanlilly


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I highly value constructive criticism, but am happy about any kind of feedback. I reserve the right to delete comments that are insulting, have racist or sexist connotation and anything alike.